This handcrafted rustic slip collar offers a perfect combination of durability, craftsmanship, and functionality. This is a traditional slip/choke collar but can be converted to a tradition collar by just adjusting the o-rings. Constructed using "sailing splicing techniques", the soft yet tough marine-grade nylon rope can withstand tremendous weight. The hammered on solid brass details adds durability and finesse. Give your dog something to look forward to the next time you head out on an adventure with this collar and matching leashes, the Alligator or the Lobster.
Measuring: Measure your dog's neck with a soft measuring tape. It's good to measure where their current collar sits. If your dog does not have a collar then ensure you are not measuring too high as it could be too tight. Ensure the tape is snug - there is no need for the "two finger rule". Double-check your results to ensure a proper fit.
- Available in 12-21 inches
- Hand wash in light soapy water, hang to dry
- Each end of the soft marine-grade rope is fed back into the core
- Solid brass rope clamps over each splice
- Connected together with solid o-ring to hook leash or name tag
- This product requires up to 2 weeks to ship.
- Please note: This item ships from Canada. If returned, customer is responsible for all return costs to Canada.
Most Fetcher Bay items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items/custom orders may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.